Sunday, November 05, 2006

Nauseous super naus...

I have the Mr. Grinch song stuck in my head, hence the title.

So, I think I'm getting ahead of everyone by grocery shopping at Jewel at 9AM this morning. Worked out pretty well. Got tons of groceries, got home, put them all in the cupboards in less than an hour and a half. Then I start making the lasagna. Now I was just putting it together for later, mind you. Well, Mr.Nosey comes downstairs and 'inspects' my browning of the meat. Lo and behold, although I had hidden the evidence, the ground turkey had not browned enough to cover my evidence. So he knows ahead of time that it is indeed turkey meat in the lasagna, not ground beef. Trying to be tricky...

Also, on my way out the door right at lunchtime to visit with the rest of the Man clan (well, the women anyways), I forget my cell phone. As I make my way back into the house, here is Mr. Catman making himself a fine lunchy of chicken fingers and french fries. CAUGHT! He is a trickster, but I think we're even now.

No comments: