Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Whine and Wine

So, I'm back from AZ and have been trying to figure out what my major malfunction is. Physically, I have sinus headaches. But I am crying for no apparent reason. Everything is making me sad. And no, I'm not pregnant.

My husband, who graciously agreed to stay home with my broken self today and listen to my sobbing and talking, has diagnosed what ails me: work. He pointed out how I am doing two people's jobs right now and how it's wearing me out. My freetime is spent thinking over things at work. My dreams are work-related. I have stress in my neck, shoulders and back.

(The muscle stress could be from raking leaves this weekend. We got the yard done in about 4 hours! Good job, honey.)

Anyways, I need a vacation and badly. And I need to stop doing two people's jobs.

Thank you for letting me rant. I had a glass of wine as 'dessert'. It was delicious. I bought the mini bottles of riesling, so I can enjoy one glass at a time.

No comments: