Thursday, January 03, 2008

Are you pregnant?

No, just fat, now get the hell out of my way. WTF? C'mon people. You suck asking that question. Why not ask me if I'd like a fork in my eye? I'd prefer to answer yes to that. Get the hint?

Took advantage of the new day despite the lingering pissed-offedness. Also, for some reason, woke up at 3:00AM, wide awake. Awesome.

Today's mile ran in: 11:03
Ah well, ya gotta start somewhere. And that's better than a week ago. :)

Did 1 mile, walked a lap then
2 laps
15 pushups
20 crunches
15 UDAT
10 (*2) front lunges
Repeat above *3.

2 laps
15 bicep curls
15 side raises
15 tricep extensions side
15 tricep extensions overhead
Repeat above *2.

2 laps
15 shoulder lifts
15 side raises
20 quick abs
Repeat above *2.

Stretched.

I'm wondering if I should start counting the laps at the beginning and do more before the bootcampy part. Ah well, I'll figure it out.

1 comment:

Proud Italian Cook said...

People are soooo rude sometimes!