Saturday, January 05, 2008

Shopping Fun

Mom and I went to Trader Joe's today. It was a must on her to-do list since she never gets to go. While we were shopping for some baking supplies, I recalled I needed some almond extract. So, of course, we headed downtown N-ville to Penzey's Spices. After Penzey's, we stopped for brunch at Egg Harbor Cafe, which was a bit of a wait but worth it.

Later, I took a nap, got up and ran, then settled in to watch some NFL Playoff Football.

Not bad for being "mad" at my hubby all weekend. (I'm mad because we did not have our 'date night' this weekend. And I'm really not mad anymore other than it is still the weekend. It probably makes no sense to anyone except me, but eh, oh well.)

1 comment:

Proud Italian Cook said...

I love, love, love, Trader Joes too!! A girl after my own heart!